Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Lessons on selling too early in the Stock Market

Today I included 2 charts to share my obervations of taking profits too early. I encourage you to read it since this is the weakness of many and I often get many people asking me for Target Price to sell. Really, Decipher employs the method of selling only on weakness. Hence I do not place target price to sell although I do look out for weakness at resistance levels. I mean we have all seen break away stocks, this is one very good reason to stick with your stocks. I will never forget what the legends said, "It is not how many times you win, rather it is how much you win when you are correct and lose when you are wrong!" No one can win all the time. So if I were to go for 2 bids or 3 bids profit, what about my losses? Is it also 2 bids, 3 bids? What if I am wrong 6 out of 10 times? Nett profit or loss? Review your strategy now!


AusGrp: I sold too early on fear. This is why I always emphasis on Psychology of trading. It never fails to make a trader looks silly. Oh by the way, this is my first win after cutting Onion Tech. : ) Let's see if I can break my own record of 7 consecutive wins!


Capitaland: Although I took a 97% ROI, although no one can sell at the exact top, still there is lesson to be learnt here for re-entry and ride it for a 300% ROI.

GrowMoney QuickPicks
Have you notice my quickpicks getting more and more solid? :) Those who like it please do your part to reward my long nights of bringing the best picks to you at no cost hor. Thanks! :D

Junma
MediaRing
Ellipsiz
CHT
LandWind
PacAndes

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.