Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rally week in Stock Market!

STI 2420 withstood the selling last week and I liked that. I see it as a flush of weak holders instead of smart money getting away. I could be wrong but that is how i see the selling last week. It is precisely why I increased my holding to 6 stocks. I anticipate a rally ahead of the budget annoucement on Friday. Let's not forget another reason for a rally could be the 2005 GDP results on Thursday.

Just as last Friday, I saw many retailers queuing for the exit by selling due to price weakness. One thing they did not check is the average volume. I checked that and decided to hold my positions. One thing is for sure, I made my own decision and if i am wrong, it is another experience gained. I can read all the books available, i can listen to all the advise around but i will not learn if I don't place a trade. Just like reading a book on golf and think that I can play the game? No way! Practise makes perfect. The same for trading.


Rotary: Expect corrections and I will hold tight tight! $500 million contract is not the end.



Sunray: Low volume price retracement continues. The lower shadow on Friday seems bullish.

GrowMoney QuickPick
It is higher risk then reward now, no stock pick today till Monday.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.