Monday, February 06, 2006

Stock Market no strength to go.........Down! hahaha

Our market started in red and astonishingly finished in positive territory. This is very good signs of a bull market. I remembered reading in a couple of books to look out for morning selling and afternoon buying as it is a sign of bullishness. I recall some top analysts projecting a correction right from the day market started to rally. They were right once in mid January when the bulls took a breather. Now market proceed upwards and again they are calling for a breather. I am too feeling toppish. However! I will not cease trading! If i have stuck to my on gut feel, i wouldn't be able to enjoy the warm SunRay! hehe This lesson goes to show that while personal opinions are often wrong, stock market is never wrong.

This is the results month, do take note of very quiet counter ahead of earnings report for quickie trades! I favour oil, gas plays.


ChinaFlexP - Because it's a penny share, because it's from China....i think the retracement should be heavily scrutinised!

GrowMoney QuickPick
I hope you appreciate my late nights in providing the best picks for you at no cost hor. I urge you to support my blog! :D Statistics shows that only about 5% are supporting while most of you didn't....so sad!

Federal
Pearl Energy
Ferror China
Rotary
Ellipsiz
Trek
ST-Eng
Semb Marine

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.