Monday, February 20, 2006

Stock Market Clueless or is it a trap?

With the index still stuck in a trading zone, we saw plenty of selling in penny stocks. If you look at the top volume, many of the great falls belong to one typical category....China stocks that had climbed to great heights. However all stocks are not spared, my own holdings took a beating. I think I am blind....why did i buy what i had bought? Alot of my Febuary's downfall is caused by my greed and personal opinion of a budget related rally. A common mistake where i listened to my own anticipation and ignored my charts. Blind!

I fancy a down move to really flush the market. Otherwise trading near the highs this way is very dangerous. The current actions really strike a similarity to Oct'05. You should check back the charts to see what i meant.

Crude oil is on the way up again! Looks like our oil and gas play might start to rumble again. Watch all the keppel or pearl counters....i have Rotary which supplies equipment. Let's see if i can benefit.

Birdflu coming to a country near us! Selangor! But again, this is old news should not be a reason for a sell down.


DataCraft: STI Component and of course my anticipated budget rally never happens and it begins it's decline. Now trading on it's support...it never fails to rebound. Let's see it happens tomorrow!


Sunray: I will continue to hold. Looks good for further up move over the next 4 weeks.


Rotary: I was blinded! Gosh..i have always been careful with shooting star but how the hell did i only see this shooting star tonight?? I think a visit to the temple is needed. 9 consecutive days of decline. Very oversold. A rebound will be a good chance to get out at minimum loss.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.