Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stock Market near 52 weeks high again

STI rallies to 52 week high again since 2006 began. Everything starts to feel topish again and I am taking a precautious mood. Cautious but nimble. Meaning, I won't stop trading! :D haha

Something about distribution and healthy retracement to share since many asked me this recently. I can't guarantee these are all the signs. I will continue to learn and then share.

Distribution, when there is huge volume but price refuse to make new highs or close unchanged for a number of days.

Healthy retracement, where weak holders are shaken out so that price will soar again. The thing to watch is light volume as compared to the average daily trading volume. The best is less than 40% in volume.


Semb kim: I sold for a 5% ROI. I didn't like the high volume and tight price close at the high of a recent rally. Although I could have waited for a confirmation for a retracement tomorrow, but I decided to take profit first. My experiences tell me there is nothing wrong to take profit when unclear. There will always be a better stock nearby. : ) "Tian ya he chu wu fang chao, he bi tan lian yi duo hua" hahahaha

Growmoney Quick Pick
Incase you guys wonder, i do buy my own quickpicks. : ) These are the possibles after I done my homework. Quickpick list is not for show or fun only. Infact my blog is for the like minded, GrowMoney!

Trek
Aqua
Stats
Biosensor
Noble
Singtel
SPC
SunRay
Semb Marine

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.