Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Bullish Stock Market

The bullishness of the market has driven lots of stocks to overbought and even over value in some cases. I don't know why but my gut feel keeps telling me something is missing. Banks have been noticeably poor in their performance lately. I wonder Temasek's vested interest in foreign banks has anything to do with it. Although i'm still wary of a sudden U-turn, I am and will continue to make money!!! haha! No way am i going to be stupid to just stand aside and keep waiting for the sell down to come. If market is going to go up a few more days before it collapses, why not profit the few more days?? Maybe the few more days can become weeks! Who knows! As long as I stay nimble and cut position when wrong, i will be fine.
The underlying excuse for the bullishness are very obvious, General Elections and Budget day on the 17th. Guys, if you believe in Astrology, it says something big might come our way on the 19th.


Semb Marine: while the rest of the oil and gas play are celebrating, this baby is very quiet. I smell consolidations


Sunray: It was in my quickpick list on Thursday and I bought! I bailed out of Sembkim and got into Sunray just in time!

GrowMoney QuickPick
Trek
Rotary
Sembkim (Chances of re-entry)
Ausgrp (Chances of re-entry)
HoBee
TatHong

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.