Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another Stock Market Technical Glitch Made In Japan

We began the morning same as the past two days with selling pressure due to overnight US losses however again, buying beging to rebound the price of many until the noon sell off! Bloodshed! Japan had another technical glitch and many retail investors sold out of fear. It certainly spoilt my mood for lunch. There were some rebound in the afternoon and i think it is important! It shows bargain hunters are still willing to pick up some stocks. BeautyChina, MFS and Celestial simply bucked the trend. By the way, Celestial was in my quickpick yesterday : ) It made me more comfortable and be willing to cultivate patience that one day...just one day, i will buy into another Celestial-to-be!

I did not sold into panic nor fear. To tell you i feel no fear will be the greatest lie. I am afterall a fellow Singaporean like you. So what i promptly did was to close my trading window and only looked at it closer to closing....boy was i glad that I escaped unscathed! It is important to stick to my own rules inorder not to look silly when prices rebound. I know it all too well because I was a victim before.

For tomorrow's actions, if it is really just due to the technical glitch from japan, market should rebound strongly. If it doesn't, i will be bearish. But with budget day coming...i do not see much downside. We, citizens of Singapore need to feel happy inorder to vote properly. How can we vote with paper loss bearing in our mind? hehe


Sunray: Chance of a re-entry? I already owned Sunray at 0.460. Given the kind of actions now, i am very tempted to add on to my position. However i'm wary of the current market direction. I'm greedy to see a "MFS" type of performance here.


Brilliant - Harddisk sector, recent volume and price surge is taking a break. I like the light volume retracement with RSI still showing strength.

GrowMoney Quickpick
Brilliant
Sunray
ChinaSky
Manwah
Metro
Pearl Energy

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.