Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Stock Market STI index threatening breakout!

Look out Singapore, STI is trying to make new high!!! After at least 5 sessions of selling, market saw an afternoon of rebound. It came with the rebound in Nikkei bourse. The morning started like a thunderstorm with prices retraced terribly. What a nice way to end the session on a Valentine's day! hehe With my anticipation on Sunday night coming true, i begin to breath easier. I was squeezed very very tightly by the declines. Many a times I felt like cutting loss. Notice "felt" in that statement? Emotional trading!!! Alas i avoided that trap and stuck to my trading system. Now, i'm all ready to take profits from the market as the budget is being announced. If I manage to pull this one off, please remind me to share with you what I saw and observed that made me confident of a rally this week despite weak prices. Also the psychology part how i avoid selling unneccessary. Otherwise i will continue to improve and share only when things worked. : )


Sunray: Price decline on low volume.


DBS: Reversal signs are there, It will be better if the volume exceeds yesterday's volume. The bullish divergence is seen with some lax...ideally we should have a new low in price. However, 2 indicators indicated divergence and 20 day moving average looks set to be well supported.

GrowMoney QuickPick
Buy with care, it's no longer like Jan month where buy what cheong what pattern anymore..skills are now needed.

BeautyChina
DataCraft
MFS
Global Test
Noble Grp

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.