Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A woof woof time in the Stock Market

What a nice holiday! : ) Especially seeing Nikkei and the rest of Asia bourses continued where they left off last week. I sensed consolidations in Oil, Gas plays. I believe there are more room for them since Iran refused to back off. Of course, tonight's Fed meeting withh influence how and where we move too. Let's watch!

Pardon me for no charts, I have been more used to dealing cards rather than charting over the last few days. haha Let me get back my momentum. However no article is complete without the Grow Money Quick Pick!!! hahaha!

GrowMoney Quick Pick

Sembawang Marine
Trek
CHT
Sinomem
GSE Global
Pearl Energy
KS Energy

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.