Sunday, January 15, 2006

A doji formed on the stock market last week.

We closed the week on a mixed note with a relatively high volume. It is formed by profit taking and bargain hunting. This is why the doji is formed. There we have it, a very mixed stock market. Where do we go from here? If stock market is just taking a breather, cheers mate! Our portfolio will grow money again this coming week. But if the profit taking ensues and nobody is buying, be nimble! So question now is, will there be buying? Market did not move to higher ground and most stocks are mixed other than a selected few. Hence I boldly think that we shall not see anymore profit taking on gains. Any more selling will mean to me money are going out of the stock market. Buying? After most stocks' prices are corrected, it should be at attractive levels for re-entry or those who missed the rally 2 weeks ago to get on board. There you go, my own psychology indicator of the stock market. : )

Can you believe it? I spent 6 hours on the analysis today! I really couldn't find anything bullish or bearish. Actually, it's also good to not find anything bearish about the market. At least we still have chance to see our portfolio grow ma. keke If I detect any bullishness from the closing tomorrow, I will add on my position!

Those in my mailing list have received a list of "hibernating" stocks from me. Remember hor, do not contra on those!!! They need time to blossom like a flower!


Fischer - Forming a cup and handle? I will grab on the breakout!


OnionTech - I bought because of greed. I deserved the paper loss i am sitting on now. If i ever have to cut loss on this, i must stay discipline and buy only when my rules tell me to in future! If i managed to close this position in black, i will still never ever take such risk all the same! Really let my ancestors down.


Media Ring - Progressive charting


Rotary - Japan Candlesticks Bullish Reversal pattern spotted.


DataCraft - Progressive Charting ; on the weekly chart, it is rebounding off a resistance. Be careful.

*Growmoney Quick Pick*

Such a small list today! I have decided to trim the list otherwise it looks damn stupid to have a long list and not very useful to my dear readers. As you can see, the list contains only penny shares. Look carefully hor, if you think risk/reward too small, AVOID!

Rotary
ChinaSun
GlobalTest
SinSoonHuat

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.

Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.