Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sesdaq leads the stock market

While the bluechips are still singing the blues, Sesdaq had an outstanding session. China stocks continued to be firm.

My growmoney quick pick on Sunday was outstanding! Even those i that i picked up last week exploded today. Though it could just be for today. Why? CNY will cost us 2 days of trading thus only 3 trading days next week. With global markets weak in the knees, how many dare to hold the stocks over the 4 days of holidays? Especially for me, I rather play my blackjacks with a piece of mind! hahaha

Charts galore tonight! I studied and found that, low volume, tight price range is the calm before breakouts! Please take some time to go through the charts, hopefully you can pick up this important info and apply it in the future. Remember the pre-requisite is prior uptrend. :)

Somehow unless a strong rebound happened to the blue chips, i am still not feeling good about the direction of our market. Yes penny shares may move. But think about it, if smart money are leaving bluechips because of low confidence on the outlook of big companies, how can smaller companies perform better than big companies in terms of dollars and cents. Did they pump the price of pennies up to liquidate? With Government and analysts very bullish on our economy, our STI should be trading above 2400. Did someone lied? Well Thaksin denied earlier about selling his shares to Temasek a week ago too but end up, his family sold to Temasek. keke
Anyway, our own corporate earnings are reporting soon. If that doesn't push the market north.....watch out...


Progressive charting - Sembawang Kimtrans


Progressive Charting - DataCraft


Progressive Charting - DBS


Media Ring - My target is 0.40 based on a longer time frame view. If the flag continues to flap...very very high chance.


KS Energy - No sign of weakness, may head into consolidations again. During consolidation, watch for light volume with tight price range. Either one missing, i will be cautious.


Onion Ring - The need to rethink my strategy. I sold after the price keep declining slowly. I fear a slow death. All these despite smelling consolidations judging on the volume. Luckily I explained my reasons for selling and advise one reader that possible consolidations although i sold. Otherwise he sure curse me! :D


MMI - Hard Disk play looks very strong during the last two weeks. With MMI's volume steadily lower than average, I smell consolidations.


Ellipsi - Wooo...My scan picks this up on suspicions of consolidation. I did not buy because it is a electronic packaging provider. I thought electronics is not going strong and not in the play hence I ignored. Looks like T.A signals are potent even when F.A is unsure.


CSE Global - Comfy, you ho say liao la...mai nervous! :D


China Sky Chem - Spotted 1 week ago on suspicions of consolidations. Due to the weak market, i did not dare buy. Now that it has breakout, do i dare to buy? I think not. The china word still scares me. :D

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.

Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.