Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Join Decipher's Mailing List

This is my second invite for joining my mailing list. Do consider for those who just started to trade as I had added a 4th reason. : )

Now that I have an average of 550 visitors daily, I hate to lose all of you if blogspot, my hosting server decides to close down. Although it's a remote scenario, but i'm taking no chance. Please join my mailing list!

Top 4 reasons why you should join.

1) I want to be your friend in trading. Let's keep in contact!

2) I am going to send you my e-books for free. If you find those trading books too costly to own and no time to read, you will like my free e-books. My e-book will be the simplest to understand and most importantly, it's from someone you know.....decipher, a local trader like yourself trying to make some coffee money from the stock market.

3) Mass is power. You have heard how mass can move the stock market. With 500 of us, we will be quite a power to bargain for good prices! A good example is trading software, you have found it expensive to purchase, but imagine enjoying a hefty discount because you are part of the 500 Decipher's friends? Now that's truly a money saver. I will be the point of contact to get us good deals to purchase as a group!

4) Weekly Analysis Report. Before the start of the first trading day of the week, I will study the weekly charts of potentially big runners and the market in greater details than my usual daily articles. Now, I will shared it to my mailing list! So far the first week's report was sent on the 2nd Jan 2006 and I thought it was quite useful.

To join my mailing list, just join my yahoo group. I have included a link at http://growmoney.blogspot.com

Welcome aboard!