Thursday, January 12, 2006

Profit Taking on Stock Market

The much anticipated day was here. Profit taking! I scanned through my charts and didn't really found anything worth posting tonight. That is including the progressive charting where i share my reading with you. DBS however is a real shocker where it breakout! Though to the down side. haha Luckily I sell when i detected weakness. My itchy fingers got me into sitting on 2 paper losses this week. Stock market is never easy! Every week I continue to learn new things. I shall observe these 2 counters longer before i make any decision as I do not detect bear strength in them yet. The sector to beat is still property, look at how well they survived the corrections. But I must not be complacent, 100% attention still needed on them.

I correctly anticipated a weak market week following a thorough scan on market on Tueday. There were weakness all over and no good risk reward trades to make over last 2 days. That is inclusive of yesterday's penny shares rally where I do not see nice chart formations. I think many newbies were caught in the offsite trap. I would like to remind you something important that i will never forget. There is manipulation in the market. Do not be fooled by the increase in activities of a quiet dead stock or a forgotten stock. Sometimes they are pushed up so that the insiders can get out.

Quickpick? not today dudes, I wouldn't get vested in a correction phase. The low can get lower and the high get higher.