Monday, January 16, 2006

Profit from A mixed Stock Market

Gosh! I am staring at a 90% ROI trade today! Yeah that's right, Capital Land babies which I bought 3 weeks ago. While Rotary and DBS disappoints me with only less than 10% profits, Capitaland really flys! This reminds me of my favourite lesson in trading...."It is not how many times you win or lose, it is how much you win when you are correct and how much you lose when you are wrong that matters" So far I always let my profits run and take profits only when I smell weakness. Sometimes when my profits are eaten up by a sudden reversal, i began to wonder it it is best to set a target say 20% and just take profit when 20% is achieved. This is not the first time i have seen more than 50% ROI...keppel Land, SPH, DBS and now Capitaland.
Without saying the first 3 end with little profits, now...should i just close the trade tomorrow morning? Or should I just wait for weakness to show...dilema...but at least it's a happy one. haha Double hattrick? kekeke

As for the market, mixed and nothing much to shout about. However i do not detect heavy selling. US market is closed tonight providing no potential clue for actions tomorrow.

I changed my quickpick list once again, this time round i hope to capture a breakout before it happens.



Seksun - Possible Consolidation

*GrowMoney QuickPick*
Rather than providing a super long list of stocks that had already breakout, let us look at those that looks to be in consolidation! This will allow us to pre-empt the move for maximum gains!
Possible consolidations base on their volume actions.

Seksun
MMI
Magnecomp
LMA
Sarin
DBS

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.

Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.