Monday, December 15, 2008

"Did you sell StraitsAsia?"

Concerned friends checked with me, did i sell my StraitsAsia. Of course not, i intend to stick to my game plan. How can someone keep changing plans from day to day? What i am eyeing is significant levels. How market trades at significant levels will tell me where is the market likely to head towards. I have seen friends who trade in and out very frequently and often because the tide changes intra-day or from day to day. This type of trading will result in many small wins.... but 1 lose is good enough to wipe out those small wins. Got to think in longer time frame man.

Anyway, tuesday will see Ben meeting.. i shall keep to my short on StraitsAsia and wait to see how the market reacts to the outcome.

GrowMoney Quickpicks
CT1-short KS energy


DISCLAIMER: The contents in this website are for fun reading and must not be taken as a buy or sell advice. You must do your own analysis on top of my postings. By reading this blog, you agreed that i am not responsible for your trading.