Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cheena Shares Dominates in Stock Market

As anticipated Cheena shares dominates again. My market scan shows that the underlying strength of the market is strong. There were so many breakouts in my list. Hence I had the luxury to select those with better risk/reward ratio. STI is now trading at 2510, the nearest resistance is 2520. Look out. If market hit into this resistance and unable to break, i will exercise caution as prices might retrace yet again. Surely you don't want to be caught in the offside trap. There were many breakouts, but if these breakouts make a U-turn today, then it is not a good sign. Let's watch on.

GrowMoney Quick Pick
CG-Tech
SunRay
China Diary
China Sun
Shang Turbo

*I have problems uploading yet again hence had send the charts to my yahoo group instead.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.