Monday, October 01, 2007

Hail the Red Army !

China funds may flow into Singapore! I really hope our china shares go crazy just like what happens in Hang Seng. The last time the market interest is so strong on China shares is probably in 2006. The other best time was in 2004-2005 season, fwah!! That was when 1 china stock cheong, the rest will follow ! It makes making money looks easy. However this time round, the gains are more spectacular. By the way, the money is not in yet... hahaha Imagine on 15th October, China Govt say, NO! Money will not go out... we shall see how all the gaps will be covered! keke Well... just be more careful and prudent. I would love to see intra week weakness..that will be the greatest chance to load up again.


Today I picked up Jiutian during intra day pull back. I only have 1 China stock in my portfolio and it is simply not good enough! Hence I searched high and low, flipped through many charts... before I selected my trade. A number of observations that i made, on 21st Sept 2007, my trading system using XPertTrader picked up JiutTian, it broke it's all time high...blue line theory... those from my technical analysis course, check out my trading protocols in the first section of the course notes. And finally, we know most of the china stocks will go up the charts, however some will crawl some will fly... hence i had to choose the one that fits best into my stock selection process.



C2O Hldings, 1 of the stock that was discussed in the 2 day ChartNexus Technical Analysis course. Wooo la la, the kind of base characteristic we like.... pennant formation which fits into the time essence very well. Classic chart to trade on.


By the way, don't miss the next Technical Analysis Course scheduled on 20th Oct. Limited seats left! Huat arh! Come, come learn the art of interpreting the charts to forecast the future!


Enough of Red Army.... amidst the chaotic red army rally, construction and oil gas sector quietly joined in the fun as well! It will be wonderful if they continue to move up tomorrow!


GrowMoney Growth Fund
HLH
Jasper
LC Dev
Adv Hldg
Ausgrp
Genting
YangZhiJiang
Jiutian

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.