Wednesday, September 26, 2007

守得云开,见明月

Just as the title of tonight article suggest, patience was rewarded sweetly. After being frustrated by the market for no less than 3 weeks. The rotational interest went to the mid caps and also oil & gas sector. This round, I managed my emotions very well. Instead of acting out my emotions in the market, I fired away on the keyboard on Monday night. Managing one's emotions is very important in trading. I never forget, other than T.A, money mgmt and psychology are the pieces to the jig saw puzzle. I would have made the same mistake of the yester years should i have sold just because the stock doesn't move. All the expensive lessons of the past has served me well.

I went on a shopping spree today and bought Genting alongside YangZhiJiang. With 5 stocks in my portfolio, i won't be in a hurry to add more. Instead i'll be looking to harvest. Genting's resilience caught my eyes and YangZhiJiang had a chart formation breakout known as inverse H & S.

My Malaysia counterpart Mr Justin Tan will be kick starting a series of Technical Analysis workshops in collaboration with theStarOnline in Kuala Lumpur. If you are trading the Bursa, you can check out the details at www.chartnexus.com/events . For Singapore investors, our next date with you will be at SGX Auditorium, details can be found at http://www.chartnexus.com/events/details.php?eid=1133

Screening results from GrowMoney Trading System shows at least 25 stocks. The market looks likely to extend its gains. I be watching any follow through buying.

If you notice i haven't been talking in the shoutbox recently....something is bothering me... why is that a powerful and simple to use software which is affordable to the typical retail investor isn't selling like hot cakes? I am indeed a poor salesman. No matter how I showed that trading system can be easily downloaded from the Library for a quick start, or how easy it is to look for buying or selling opportunities once you have your rules defined in the XPertTrader. Long time ago when I was still using "X" charting software, I had to flip so many charts everynight to determine what to buy sell. Eversince I adopted ChartNexus XPertTrader, things got so much simpler! Everything I wanted to know about the market can be retrieved by click of a "Start Screening" button. Anyway, i will try harder to show how great a companion XPertTrader is.

Quiz of the day, there is one obvious sector that had gone quiet for quite sometime.... time to tikam?

Also if you are interested to learn about short term price pattern trading techniques, i am invited to speak at next month's Smart Investment and International Expo 2007 happening at Suntec City. You know what's the best part? Admission is free!

GrowMoney Growth Fund
HLH
Jasper
LC Dev
Adv Hldg
Ausgrp
Genting
YangZhiJiang

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.