Monday, September 24, 2007

Frustrations

Over the last few weeks, i revisited one of the most torturing emotion known as frustrations. This feeling stems from being able to get the market direction right and yet the portfolio didn't generate any profits. The worst thing to do when emotion gets the better of me is to trade on impulse. The great Livermore said, when you are trading, it's important to have a stable emotional state and inner peace is very important.

The wrong thing to do is to cut my positions just because they frustrate me. This is because from the charts, the critical supports have not give way. Nothing on the T.A side i had done wrong. I conclude that i was too early in the sectors i bought. Was it too early or am I proven wrong by the market? Also, to miss the banks and properties rally, i have only myself to blame. Yes, no one else, not the market, not the chng kay but myself. Because i was slow to react. I DID NOT pull trigger. I was retarded!

If anything, the way i saw all the bad FA companies rotate to rally, again seems like warning sign. MEdia Ring???? Got sala or not??? then again many breakouts no follow through. A friend reminded me end of Sept liao.... fund may be dressing up until nice nice.

Also, i cannot stand the magnitude of HSI going up north. It's ok to go up but not when it's without me!!!! Again here i was retarded! A strong word but yes. I took too much time in reading the market and didn't pull the trigger.

With a strong Monday, tomorrow and Wednesday i will be looking for weakness followed by firm actions.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.