Wednesday, September 05, 2007

30k to 40k per month?

Just to set the record right, I am not making 30k to 40k per month! haha It was an estimation based on my stock picks by the press.

I never like to tempt people into trading promising big profits. It is certainly not easy. Rather for anyone who wishes to join this game, understand the RISK and learn how to manage risk before we even think about big profits. Thinking about profits all the time will weaken your psychology against market swings which are normal and happen plenty of times. This is one reason why many people took a loss and then only to watch the market rebound on them.

Trust me, when you are able to decipher the market, money will flow naturally. Focus on deciphering the market.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.