Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Red Army Perished?

Massive selling! Looks like I may be wrong about china plays as they were sold down in tantem today. Contra players and weak holders should already be shaken out last two weeks. Today's selling may be the final washout. I am observing we are near oversold levels and yet at the same time many of the China stocks are still seeing strength, trading at overbought levels. Key support levels are still holding. I think I had been reminded many time through my XPertTrader screening, there are hardly any quality stocks that I see leading the rally. Anyway, with 19th Oct the dreaded anniversary drawing near, I will be careful incase the market really celebrate it by selling down. Also, 17th Oct is a bradley turn date. Now that we have been sold down, perhaps we turn up instead of down? :P Tonight must check with Zhuge Liang who is master for astrology analysis.



All is not lost for Xiao Hong. Trading at a level which is attractive to pick up. The above chart shows how resistance may become a support. This line has supported the price once. Today it did again refusing the price to close underneath it. This technique is part of the many strategies taught in ChartNexus Technical Analysis Course, you may find more details at >>> http://www.chartnexus.com/events/details.php?eid=1138 . This course has been hugely successful and the time limited introductory price is very attractive which comes with 3 months free of XPertTrader. I urge you to take advantage of this package and learn how to take care of your money in the market today!

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.