Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Portfolio makeover

A perfect chance for me to load up more red chips as the market took a pause today. I think it is largely affected by the -700 closing on HSI. HSI have a big gap near 27,200 for support. It could test this. Over the last 2 days, I cashed out of Genting and Adv Hldg to take up ChinaHong and ChinaWheel. Holding on to Genting and Adv Hldg to me was opportunity cost and of course i be badly exposed to market risk should i not reduce some positions before adding. Anyway, pulling the trigger is easy for me because I already had the plan in mind on Monday. When the time comes, i only have to act. The price actions of my china plays must be firm or more upside by Friday.

Do not hesistate to join our seminar at SGX Auditorium where I will be sharing on how to trade effectively with Fibonacci. What's more, look out for ChartNexus special promotion! Register at http://www.chartnexus.com/events/details.php?eid=1133

GrowMoney Growth Fund
HLH
Jasper
LC Dev
Ausgrp
YangZhiJiang
Jiutian
ChinaHong
ChinaWheel

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.