Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fair Game?


EI-Nets has a great trading day where it's volume and price shoots through the roof. SGX queried as per SOP and the company replied in a so standard fashion that is all too common....they are not aware what could have caused this. Remember this stock, according to past experience, weeks later it will be in the open what caused this unusual trading activity. Stock Market a fair game? I doubt so. keke

It was good to see late buying. Although late buying is typically good, it could also be due to shorts covering. Today I picked up one more stock, Hiap Seng. Interestingly it is trading near the 200 DMA while the rest of the oil & gas play are still firm. My view is fundamentally is sound, technically it's ugly. I remember their contracts are up to the brim. Hence I am trading my opinion on this stock. If i'm wrong, I will bite the bullet.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.