Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nikkei Springs back!

Nikkei rebounded it's support level. I will be looking at dips from Wednesday or Thursday for a chance to long. I did not long today because for a normal movement, it should make a light dip before testing 16,500 level again. The dip serve as my confirmation.

As for stocks, today was a great day. But not for me. My stocks practically stood little changed and a little into red territory. I do not like this feeling. But then again, feeling shouldn't interfere with trading. I ought to stick to the support levels i defined.

GrowMoney QuickPicks
CNA
Swissco
Hi-p
Midas
OCBC
ChipEngSeng

*Powered by XPertTrader

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.