Monday, November 13, 2006

Nasty Surprise from Celestial

Celestial has been the talk of the town with it's surprising strong sell down today. On the contary, something seems to be brewing with ChinaHong. $2 stock now!!! Amazing! It goes to show how volatile china stocks are. Take extra precaution when trading them. Anyway, you will find that I have been very quiet lately. This doesn't mean i have stopped trading. I just acquired Gallant last Friday. F&N a stock shortlisted last Thursday moved up 8 cents today. I wonder if Gallant will disappoint me.

Anyway, I have cut a number of stocks, Chinasun, MediaRing and Synear. Yes, Synear. Bloody hell!!! Today went up. It goes to show last week sell down was "man made". Tricky!

Current holdings:
Gallant @ 0.920
SembKim @ 0.650
ChinaDairy @ 0.560
Cosco @ 1.31
Midas @ 1.02
Tat Hong @ 1.17

2 stocks i am looking at tomorrow:
Longcheer
SinoEnv

Weak pullback with volume will be perfect entry for me. Otherwise, a quiet open may be another good opportunity to enter.

Indices wise, I am looking at Nikkei for a chance to play long. The strong rebound today caught my eyes. As soon as there is bottoming action, i shall long a strike at 16,000.

Due to my commitments at ChartNexus, I am preparing for more XPertTrader workshops and my own Technica Analysis Classes in December'06. Over the weekend, I had been doing lots of backtesting on strategies for the time period from 1996 to 2006...10 years. I would say this backtesting really made me learn lots of things as i analysed all the charts to confirm the results. If you need such a backtesting tool, do not hesistate to visit www.chartnexus.com or you can ask me in the shoutbox or drop me an email, I will be glad to help. Better still, comes join us at one of our free workshops. See you there!

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.