Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mad Bull Rally


SembKim: No waves without wind. The heavy volume hinted something must be brewing. ADX still has room to expand, MacD has crossed over, price will be back into the Triangle as depicted.
Very high chance to see a breakout of the resistance line. Today it had a gap up, breakaway gap. Let's see what this gap develops as. It will be nice if price heads back up and trade along the trendline. But i'm also wary of the big gap.

Today is a day where everything went well for me. Most of my holdings extended their gains. Just last week, I was complaining about my stocks not moving and how I saw the stocks took turn to rally. I was right. This week, I found 4 of my stocks in deep profits. What a change of fortune.

GrowMoney QuickPicks
CoscoCorp
YanLord

*Powered by XPertTrader

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.