Friday, November 17, 2006

Nikkei Acting as anticipated

Following Tuesday's gains, Nikkei pulled back on Wednesday and Thursday offering a good chance to go long which I did. I had to because it is behaving according to my anticipation that it is forming a bottom on the weekly chart and I anticipate a white candle by Friday. I always preach to let the market shows where it is heading before we put our money on. Even when I was a young boy, following rules has never been my nature. That explains why my principal used his cane on my bom bom. keke

GrowMoney QuickPicks
Brightworld
ChinaDiary
UIC

*Powered by XPertTrader

XPertTrader Subscriber, MacD Histogram rule coming your way on Sunday! We will upload into XPertTrader Library for you to download and start using! Time to salivate! :D For visitors who are not yet a subscribers and wish to find out more, we welcome you to visit us on 21st Nov at our XPertTrader Workshop! Details can be found at www.chartnexus.com/events . Book your seats early as seats are limited. See you there!

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.