Friday, June 05, 2009

GrowMoney Sector Analysis


As you can see, while the rest of the sectors were pulling back, Financials are still strong. It was the last one to turn up. The last updated on my indices shows that many have pointed lower. The next thing of interest is which sector will be the first to turn up. I will update again on the sector of interest.

For now, my screening shows that we have a pretty decent day where the support still stands. This is something which i had wanted to see. The average volume for leading stocks are not high on this retracement day. I went long again on financial with a single position this time since in the afternoon we rebounded off the lows. I had actually wanted to be agressive with another position on HSI. However, surely when the index is near the stubborn 2.4k, it is not time to be agressive yet.

DISCLAIMER: The contents in this website are for fun reading and must not be taken as a buy or sell advice. You must do your own analysis on top of my postings. By reading this blog, you agreed that i am not responsible for your trading.