Tuesday, April 03, 2007

STI Rising Wedge Negated

We broke out of STI's rising wedge formation and it will be good if we can close above it by Friday. We are now very near it's apex and this formation should be negated. Market direction currently points up, pretty inline with global markets.

Never argue with the market. I will never forget this important philosophy in trading. When I was wrong twice in March about being bearish. I wasted no time in dumping the PWs and went long. Loads of philosophies in trading are very useful and somehow, they are already well drilled into me after so many years. Gosh, time really flies, getting older and older, soon no more late twenties! cham ah! hahaha

I fancy the charts of UTAC, very close to it's 20 days' low, pretty good risk reward to the upside.

GrowMoney Growth Fund
CSC
YongNam
Noble Grp
Swiber
Seksun
UnionMet

Today bought UnionMet after I think it is a normal pull back after a breakout.

The popular Cracking the Stock Market Code is open for intake 11! lai lai interested party please get more information from www.chartnexus.com/events. Just a side note, if you been following my blog, you should know i am very direct and straight forward in trading. Hence when I deliver the course, it is delivered to you in the same simple and straight forward manner with no beating about the bush. The lessons are very practical to Singapore Market and you get a headstart by knowing what works and what doesn't. Feel free to chat to any one who attended this course if you are hesistating. If you always wanted to know how come my quickpick list has a certain degree of accuracy, this is the course to learn it. What's more, it's cheaper than a contra loss! :D

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.