Sunday, April 01, 2007

Market ignoring all the bad signs

Shifu notified me a very important sign, I been too blinded by the movement to miss it. That is, market has been ignoring the bad signs and keep heading higher. This is abnormal. Hence precaution is needed.

I was all ready to bail out of my portfolio as my anticipated pull back happened mid week. However, it merely retraced one day and rebound back up.

If window dressing does happen, we should have a few up days this coming week and after that, be very careful. It is exactly this period, April, alot of money is lost. Let us see how the week will start.

GrowMoney Growth Fund
CSC
YongNam
Noble Grp
Swiber
Seksun

*After losing 2 rounds from Put Warrants, I turned long 2 weeks ago and started creating my GrowthFund again. Huat ah!

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.