Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ranging Bull Awaken From Nap

The selling today was very well absorbed and HSI did a wonderful reversal after lunch. In the morning it cheonged south at the opening bell dragging out China Darlings along. But after lunch, the spectacualr reversal happened and my target of 20,900 looks set to happen tomorrow!!!
Alot of our shares in SGX woke up and cheong as well. I picked up AquaTerra today after the latter was found in my system pick and although i'm fully vested, i dug into my reserves yet again. I decided to risk some of my profits and own a piece of the oil and gas services sector. Now looking at my portfolio, I have property, construction, hotel, oil and gas, china plays and a HSI warrants. Fully loaded and ready to unload come CNY. From the talk last night, I picked up some pointers from the audience, alot of people had sold too early, some are losing money in this bull market, some are looking for quick profits and the most obvious signs of all, almost everyone knows that they should watchout for the bears after Chinese New Year. Now, this is where we can take advantage of, if alot of people expect it to happen, then happen it shall not! I say we put on our protective stops and ride this raging bull all the way!!! Huat arh!




SeeHupSeng

GrowMoney Growth Fund
CoscoCorp @ 1.31
TatHong @ 1.16
JiuTian @ 1.05
FerroChina @ 1.42
Amara @ 0.450
MediaRing @ 0.325
Jasper @ 0.025
SeeHupSeng @ 0.470
HSI CW
CapLand CWs
Aqua-Terra @ 0.560

Activities:
Bought Aqua at 0.560 today

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.