Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Market Mo tuck Teng ah!

Market has a broad based rally and STI is at a level which made all the bears scrambling to cover their short positions. STI inches closer to 3300 magical level. Amazing!

They always say in trading, you must separate yourself from the crowd. I followed this philosophy last week when i detect retailers selling ahead of CNY, mostly not willing to risk their profits during the CNY. Analysts warned in their report of the impending stock market correction. I am also concerned, but experience taught me to plan and then execute only when the market gets there. I bought one stock when I see chng kay returning to sapu...wah heng i bought! keke

Today I bought Midas, although there was buy signal last week, because the risk of a correction was high, i did not dare try. But when I saw StraitsAsia went up like crazy, I know i have to try. Those who attended the Subscribers Session last week will remember 2 stocks were discussed, BengKuang and StraitsAsia, I bought BengKuang instead because I fear a sell off in China Shares...What a world of difference!!!!

I continue to favour Oil industry Suppliers after the likes of Rotary, Ausgrp, Swissco, Swiber rock the roof. Just like how i boldly declare my love for them at SGX Auditorium infront of the capacity crowd. But I had to buy Aqua and BengKuang ...... excuse me but i have to do this... Ta ma de!

GrowMoney Growth Fund
CoscoCorp @ 1.31
TatHong @ 1.16
Amara @ 0.450
MediaRing @ 0.325
Jasper @ 0.025
HSI CW
Aqua-Terra @ 0.560
BengKuan @ 0.670
AsiaEnv @ 0.475
Midas@ 1.50

Activities:
Bought Midas at 1.50

GrowMoney Quickpicks
Ausgrp
ChinaSky
FerroChina
Gallant
SinoTech Fibre


DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.