Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stock Market up on Elections

The first part of my anticipation is correct. Market indeed is up because of elections. However, many people are still trapped in the penny shares. Broadbase sentiment is not as brilliant as STI. Even I had to cut one of stocks today. Read about why i cut ChinaWheel below. With less than a week before Elections, i will be paring down my stocks for i fear market reaction after elections. Let's not forget, it is a short week next week too.

Losses I cut, but donations i will still contribute. As long as i have some pocket money from running this blog, i will continue with my pledged 15% to my adopted charity.

Quickpick list is back!



GrowMoney QuickPick
Stock: Line of Least Resistance
AsiaPower: 0.370
Biosensor: 1.31
Chartered: 1.87
ChinaFish: 3.56
Cosco: 1.48
DataCraft: 1.22
GlobalTest: 0.370
KeppelTT: 1.59
Midas: 0.940
SembMar: 3.18
Sinopipe: 0.425
SuperCoffee: 0.620
Youcan: 0.335

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.