Monday, May 15, 2006

Spotting Rebound Gems in a Beaten Stock Market

What a sell off and I thought we had Vesak day saving us from an unavoidable bear paw. The last time something like this happened was in Oct'05. I was caught with my pants down. Profits were wiped out and losses taken. Then I tried to play the catch the rebound game. Guess what? Market went down 3 consecutive days and tested the 200MA which many regarded as the major trend line.

Those who had taken losses will feel the pain and not look at the market for a while. WRONG MOVE! This is exactly the time you should be watching! The next few sessions will offer excellent opportunities! Watch the rebound of the market and go in for the kill! The next few sessions can also determine if we will break the long term trendline.

I am just glad this time round i am quick enough to liquidate my holdings after the elections. I did my homework and followed my plan accordingly daily and this time round market had failed to pull my pants down! keke

I will sound the honk if I think the great reversal is here.

GrowMoney QuickPick
I will be watching out for the stocks listed below for Candlesticks Reversal before getting vested.

ChinaPetro
CAO
Federal
FungChoi
Hongguo
Sky Petrol
TiongWoon
SuperCoffee
TechOilGas

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.