Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stock Indices Down, Confidence Up!

Refering to my past articles from Oct'05 to Dec'05, I noted that I was pretty slow in catching reversals. This time round, i'm determined not to let this good chance slip away. After such a serious and heavy selling in equities and commodities, is the economy finally going to give way? A quick check on indices' chart revealed that we are still not in danger yet. After such a bad fall, we need a few mix weeks to form a base for another leg up. Remember what I said about market after Elections and the World Cup? Isn't World cup a good time for the base to form since the market is almost going to be quiet for sure. While you are watching the world class football on your Plasma, do not forget to track your favourite stocks, the best is to buy near or at support. I know everyone has taken some losses here and there, but hey! This is part of trading. You can lose money but never lose your confidence!

During my daily sentiment scan, i noted many stocks were deeply oversold. Golden chance and very good risk/reward! :D Although I'm anticipating bottoms, but I will prefer to let it comfirms before I place a trade.

For those who are interested in Astrology Analysis, 20 May 2006 is a MAJOR bradley turn date. The market trend will reverse according to theory.

The wise saying goes like this....."When no one is buying, you buy! When everyone is buying, you sell to them!"

GrowMoney QuickPick
I will be adopting swing trading for now.
ChinaPetro
Chartered
UTAC
Federal
Rotary
Keppel Corp