Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stock Market Cha Cha Cha

Enough of comments on my anticipation. Tonight it's all about good risk/reward picks! Enjoy!
My anticipation of the stock market remains. 2 more weeks to World Cup where girl friends and wives suddenly lost their husbands and boyfriends to the TV. haha!

Stock Market should continue to drift or even slide lower but the slide must be on lower volume. My reasons were, after heavy selling since Monday, market started drifting. This forces the bears to think twice about shorting as the risk reward is not fantastic. But at the same time, bulls are not willing to buy any higher from support level. What I would like to see is continued buying at support levels to define a base. If we are successful in avioding the relegation, 2800 here we come!

For those interested to learn about how I use Chartnexus to derive quickpicks, you are welcomed to join me here, http://www.chartnexus.com/company/presscontent.php?pid=270


Check this out man! Another reason for you to stick around my blog daily. You never know what I can dig out from the stock market!*grin*

News Flash
Significant insider buying in Midas, Honguo, UTAC
LABROY MARINE LIMITED SECURES SHIPBUILDING CONTRACTS WORTH US$28,800,000

GrowMoney QuickPick
KepT&T - watching the 1.63 level
AsiaPower - watching for breakout
UOL - watching for breakout

Stocks that were in oversold and price near support, very attractive risk/reward!
AsiaEnv
ChinaFish
ChinaWheel
Ellipsiz
Fibrechem
FungChoi
Hongguo
KeppelCorp
M1
Media Ring
MFS
People's Food
SembCorp
SuperCoffee
TiongWoon
UTAC

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.