Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Market Pulled Back

Fwah with my hands full of stocks, it's really chaotic trying to read the price actions. Simply could not get a good feel. Anyway didn't have time to really look at them, only periodically checking nia.

After a strong Monday, the market promptly pulled back. Alot will be depended on US tonight. But for US, it is a volatile week as well with a number of economic data coming out. If US goes green, all the losses may gain back tomorrow. If it's red, then i will be locking in profits.



Pine that I bought yesterday pulled back with heavy volume something that i never liked. Anyway support at 0.570 should hold and we should see pine testing the upper downtrend resistance for a third try, break that, uptrend should resume. However if it breaks 0.570, the upper trendline channel will be broken and I shall run first.

While i am deep in profits in many of my stocks, I shall not be complacent and sit on losses. Winners never sit on losses! If i'm wrong I need to manage my risk and not sit and hope!

GrowMoney Growth Fund
CoscoCorp
TatHong
ChinaEnergy
JiuTian
MediaRing
Jasper
Sinopipe
Pine Agritech

Events Updates
I am pleased to announce that I have 3 more engagements!!! with ChartNexus in the following weeks! keke Things are really hotting up this 2007! A big thank you for the great feedback forms from the last few classes, it is your feedback forms that encouraged ChartNexus to contract me again! :D The 3 include the usual Cracking the Stock Market Code intake 7!!! last week of Jan, then the SGX Auditorium workshop in Feb and one more in NUS!

GrowMoney Quickpicks
Ausgrp
Starhub
YanLord
Sinwa
Sembkim
Genting

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.