Monday, January 15, 2007

Bull Piercing Through

Property counters made their comeback and lead the way. What happened here was it strayed and pulled back during the last few weeks and let the cheaper construction stocks made the limelight. After consolidated enough today most of them break out... Property counters dominated my system picks tonight.

As my portfolio is already very stretched, i decided not to persue. It is very easy to be tempted to add more positions but i have to manage my risk. By holding too many counters, I am over exposed to any sharp pull back. Furthermore, work is busier these days. But boy am i glad that my portfolio continued it's explosive run today dragging me deep into profits. This is what i always wanted! A strategy that is effective for my small trading account and my limited time. Getting into high probability moves of good FA stocks and ride the trend. Trading index warrants is out of the question for the moment as i do not have the time anymore.

GrowMoney Growth Fund
CoscoCorp
TatHong
ChinaEnergy
JiuTian
MediaRing
Jasper
Sinopipe
Pine Agritech

Picked up Pine Agritech after being alerted to the nice nice chart pattern. I saw and anticipated that it will appear in my System screen tonight and wasted no time in grabbing some. Indeed, pine agritech came up in my stock screening.

GrowMoney QuickPick
Amara
Pine Agri
Sino-Env
Synear

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.