Sunday, December 11, 2005

Stock Market Rally coming? (HuanHsin)

Many people were expecting a year end rally to close the year with. Reading my past articles, i realised more buying than selling in the stock market is observed. It is the same for last Friday's actions. We close the session up. Although the overall volume is light, a check on my daily sentiment scan shows that there were good buying with volume in most counters. Is the rally finally going to come? I remain positive of that. Why else will there be continuous buying in the market? From the STI charts, my humble reading say it's coming. Well I was half wrong in my anticipation last week where I expected late flourish for the week. While we had a down day on Thursday, we did have one on Friday though. Hence I remain positive of growing more money this month! :D I do look abit stupid selling Chartered on Thursday. Ah well, nevermind, profit is profit. No one can sell at the exact top anyway. More importantly, I have cash on my hand for another trade! :D

Tomorrow is the IPO for Genting. It's going to be fast and furious. So many people talked about it. Let's see how it will perform. I'm sure whichever way, it will be nothing short of fireworks!



HuanHsin - Breakout