Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Evening Star Formed on the STI (FibreChem, Midas Holdings)

As mentioned yesterday, an evening star is formed on the STI daily chart. This is a bearish reversal signal. However we can take consolation because it is on the daily chart and that the volume isn't high enough for me to dump all my stocks. Daily chart is known for it's volatility and hence I adopt a reactive view on the market for now.

From the daily sentiment scan, although we had a down day, again there was more buying then selling. Now this is really puzzling me. If we have buying constantly and yet market doesn't go into a rally, what does it mean? Will we finally run out of buyers and go into a downfall? Or sellers will give up and join the buyers? Tech sector suffered a heavy selling today. I sold my Chartered last Thursday after I sensed weak volume on price incline which is one of my many sell warnings. Also, counters like Beauty China, Midas, Fibre Chem, MMI, HuanHsin where I had highlighted before all showing strengths. This is important to me psychologically as it gives me the confidence to trust my trading system. My immediate work is to research more on illiquid stocks. I simply cannot sit back and watch them rocket off after I ignored them. Darco, TPV, Wingtai are some of them. However I also have many illiquid stocks that have faulty breakouts. So this is a real tough area to explore.

Please continue to forward my website to your friends or whoever you think my site will help. Let's stop the losses and bring in the profits!!! Huat ah! :D


FibreChem - Ignored by the ignorant Decipher


Midas - Ignored by the ignorant Decipher