Monday, December 05, 2005

Stock Market Lessons learnt on MMI & Meiban


Sorry, webhost blogspot went down during the morning. Free hosting service la, so bo pian. :) hehe

Stock market Daily scans yielded nothing fantastic. There were no good risk/reward stocks to highlight to everyone. It's a rather mixed market day, slightly more to the upside. Bluechips were mainly quiet. Small caps getting more attention. We saw how there were selling during the intra day and we close up with late buying. Late buying is always good, it's a show of bullish sentiment. However the volume is too thin to judge, so it can still swing anyway. Let's see how the rest of the week develops.

Today, i'm going to talk about 2 mei meis....MMI and Meiban. Why you should sell Meiban and buy MMI.


MMI - I was fully invested in other stocks and had to give this runaway baby a miss. No wonder they say the rich gets richer. Maybe I should have sold my stocks struggling at resistance. Did I fall in love with my stocks just because it's given me a 20% paper profit? I must flush this relationship out of my system!! Am not going to miss another MMI.


Meiban - the shooting star