Sunday, November 27, 2005

What's next after a quiet week in the Stock Market?

Due to the increasing support of my blog, I am promoting a new service for my readers, "chart requests". : ) You can email me your chart requests and I will give my best analysis on the top requested chart on my site daily if time permits. Please note that I will only analyse liquid stocks. Rational is simple, Technical Analysis works best with liquid (High Volume) stocks. Well, this is my safeguard against manipulated movement.

As for breakout shouts at 4:30pm. After 2 weeks of trial, I realise studying and scanning the end of day data will spring up better opportunities rather than jumping to buy before market closes. However if there is really a very good breakout, i will still shout before market close so no harm logging to my site from 4:30 pm to 5pm. Infact, some readers have posted very good breakout shouts at my ideas corner. : ) Thanks guys!

Doing my sentiment scan on the weekly charts, nothing bearish was spotted. There were no major selling in the market. Infact during the thanksgiving holidays, we had very light trading volume. I especially like the light volume on Friday and selling. It means people are taking profits. This group of people will in turn be buying back the shares at a later time, thus the uptrend can and will be sustainable. Majority of the counters traded with volume less than their weekly average. No clear directions yet but let's not get complacent. Keep looking out on the slightest hint of buying or selling by the big boys. Where can you find this info? Of course you will hear it first from Growmoney blog!

If you find my site useful and can relate to your psychology in trading, do recommend to your friends. I intend to build a very large reader base and then move to my own website. Information will still be kept free and donations flowing to charity! : D


A look at Dow Jones. No charts tonight as I prefer not to base my analysis on light volume trading.