Sunday, November 13, 2005

Breakout Charts Review

I went through all the past 2 weeks of breakout shouts and found some very interesting points. If the breakout is valid, you will see profit almost immediately. So far there are a few outstanding ones and some that failed miserably. You can refer to the charts to get a better insight. I'm still figuring out my profit taking & loss cutting plan. No one will be able to take profit at the pinacle of the stock price. Hence I must work out a profit taking level to maximise win. Cut loss level is important as well. There are bound to be retracement or pull backs before another push up north. I do not wish to be shake out by this movement.

As for market directions, I remain bullish. There are no strong reversal signals yet. Current mode should be consolidations.

ChinaSun Weekly chart


Media Ring


ComfortDelgro: Not a breakout, but with oil price going down and the interest in SI.


Stats


Rotary


Hyflux


HL Asia


Global Voice


Chuanhup


BeautyChina