Monday, November 28, 2005

Singapore Stock Exchange Awaits Directions from US (BeautyChina)

Even a superb trade results of Singapore Manufacturers data could not stimulate a convincing move. Most of the talk in town is of a correction to STI before the move up north. This could have lead to the lacklustre volume as traders/investors alike prefered to stay sideline. Another factor could be the US market. We are waiting for brother Wall Street for directions. Nikkei had rallied 200 points and yet our market is looking west. The finish today on the market is not very comforting. No doubt it had stayed above support 2280, but the light volume is a concern. It can swing anyway now. I am taking cue from the US since I smell the market relying on it.

On my Daily sentiment scan, same as days before. No clear directions yet. Although I see some counters breakout in good volume but the price movement is small. This could be a shakeout, distribution. Breakout wise, of the many charts that I went through, I like BeautyChina best. You can see the chart below. As for the rest, I prefer to err on the safe side. These include plastic stocks. I will wait for the higher low, higher high or chart formation to time my entry. For all we know, it could be a bull trap.

I have also started 2 more websites as Services provided by GrowMoney Blog. For the first, a Beginner's guide to trading. I will share my knowledge accumulated all these years to newbies who want to trade/invest but don't know where to start. I have received lots of help. Now that i'm comfortable with how much I know, I want to share. Second website is for chart requests. During quiet market time, I simply cannot find a breakout charts. Hence I can make use of my free time to help fellow traders who want a second opinion on stocks they are eyeing.



BeautyChina: this one has financial instituitional support