Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tricky market

Just when I thought our market will be making a move towards 2400, we got a knock on the head at 2325 once again. However, this is by no means the great reversal back to the 2200s level as we saw how market close at 2305. This is sideway trading. Consolidation continues. The delay in IR RFP did not help as well. The longer our market consolidates...the more powerful will be the incline! 2325 is key here, once it's broken, we may see a test to 2400. I will be loading up bluechips to get ready for the typical earnings season.

Simsci wise, it's really a very interesting derivative to trade in. So far i'm enjoying myself. Currently i'm doing an analysis of it's past data to catch any pattern or trend. I will share when I have the analysis ready.


Cosco Corp, bottom fishing chance.


Ho Bee, top pick of last week