Friday, July 13, 2007

Case Study: Adv Hldg



SINGAPORE: Adv Hldg finished the recent session with an interesting candle on high volume. It was observed that 20 Days Moving Average provides excellent support during the uptrend. The stock is stuck in the range between $0.53 and $0.57 for now. With RSI in oversold region, the stock is poised for a rebound. It will be interesting to observe if this stock can breakout.
Find out what others think about here.
My anticipations of the Market direction came true, I may have to sell one or two stocks to raise funds for another stock i am eyeing. It always make perfect sense to sell on the way up.
Registration for Cracking the Stock Market Code Intake 16 is now on! I am terribly sorry to people I have to turn away as intake 15 was sold out 1 week before the event. Now that intake 16 is opened, I hope to see you there. Also, if you look at my upcoming events right at the top of the page, you should know why i am seldom online these days. It's a crazy July for me.... bridal shoot, renovations (HEADACHE), career switch and 5 speaking engagements! For those going to get married sooner or later, please space out your activities....otherwise you end up like me, panda eyes! Fortunately, trading has been smooth. This is why it is important to have a trading system that you can trust and depend on. Market moves in a non random way, a trading system is your key to time your entries and exits.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.