Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The bad signs

I took profit from FerroChina and added another batch of STI PWs. I didn't like the gap up yesterday and no follow through today. Indicators are shouting for reversal. STI hit trendline resistance. Trading volume crossed over 2 billion mark. Banks had moved... ulu stocks hogged the top volume.. it pays to be alert. Seriously, downside risk is higher for now. I will feel alot happier if there is some form of correction or retracement. Today's STI closed with a possible bearish harami. We need a black candle tomorrow to confirm. Let's watch on.

No quickpick for tonight as I am not looking to buy any stocks tomorrow.

My holdings:
Cosco
Lao Hong
DBS PW
STI PW

ChartNexus's Cracking the Stock Market Code is enrolling it's 5th intake! It's affordably priced for those keen in learning the tricks in Trading from OCBC Analyst Ritesh Menon. Details can be found here >>> www.chartnexus.com/events

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings. Copyright © 2006 GrowMoney Blog. All rights reserved.