Monday, March 31, 2008

Funds undressing?

Last week's strong rally caught everyone by surprise. Like everyone else, i hunt around for answer and this is one i like best. Funds dressing up for the quater. This sounds an alarm bell inside my head, because if they dress up, they will have to undress. I will be looking to trade from the short side unless we break 3k convincingly.

At the CTA graduates gathering last Friday, we saw how STI along with many shares are trading near resistance and hence we should avoid buying and look to short. Today's STI closing comes with a sell signal. Let's see if tonight US finish near 12k. I have a list of at least 8 stocks on my deathlist. For XPertTrader subscribers, the rule to screen will be M.A as support or resistance & 4g1r.


Screening with XPertTrader:

Milk turned sour? I like the M.A as resistance, but the volume... haiz... if only high high big big volume plus candlestick reversal pattern will be nice :D


From a potential double bottom, this has now turn bearish and looks pretty much like a D-tri.


DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.