Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Convincing rally alas

I was told today's rally was the most convincing with volume and strong buying over the last 2 weeks. With 2 trading days left in the week, I will be observing the following:



a) No heavy dumping at the top

b) We see follow through buying

c) Normal retracement due to profit taking



I picked up Synear in a nick of time when the China shares were in play. Nikkei's after lunch U-turn made lunch hour very exciting and when SSE was up 2%, our market rallied after lunch. This despite a report saying funds are pulling out from local bourse in the morning and we reacted negatively to it. However we soon recovered by lunch time.



Looking at my portfolio, i had kept Jiutian & Chinawheel before I head for holidays. My strategy for these 2 stocks is to hold



DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.