Sunday, June 22, 2008

The bears came knocking again


STI hangs precautiously near 2 support namely the trendline and the gap support. With Dow overnight strong closing to the south pole. Monday morning should see pressure. A quick glimpse of the world indices revealed nothing but weakness. Perhaps they are anticipanting Ben to talk about inflation and worse still, to raise rate? I saw a report on Sunday times reporting funds pulling out of this region. A replica of what i saw in 2001. I have been waiting for Dow to give me a tua lao sai to the south, but it never came and i had to cover my capland on the rebound. Now it's gone to where i had anticipated, but i have got no short position. Haiz... got to find a stock from XPertTrader to short this coming week.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an inducement to buy or sell. You should do your own analysis on top of my postings.